COVID-19: A message about our Presentation Centre and your health and safety.Dear valued friends and clients of South Cornell, As the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic continues, we have implemented extra health and safety measures to ensure the protection of all.
Our Presentation Centre is open by appointment only. Please contact us to schedule a private appointment. We’re happy to help! See or click our contact details at the bottom of this blog.
We graciously ask for your patience and consideration for our representatives and other clients as we all adapt to the new normal during this time.
We can’t wait to see you, and we hope you are staying safe during the pandemic. Our goal is to create a risk-free environment where you can shop for a new home with ease. Please see a list of our new health and safety practices below, and feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.
The following COVID-19 health and safety protocols will be in effect at our Presentation Centre:
- Controlled entry into our Presentation Centre to limit capacity
- Hand sanitizer and gloves available upon entry.
- Routine sanitization of surfaces after each visit
- Our staff will always wear a mask. We kindly ask that you please bring your own mask and put it on before entering the Presentation Centre.
- Disposable masks will be available.
- Our Presentation Centre will be professionally cleaned and disinfected regularly after business hours.
- Paperless and contactless offers are available.
- Bathrooms will remain closed.
We can’t wait to see you at our Presentation Centre soon and assist you in finding a New Family Homes in Markham.
The South Cornell Team